TARGET Training - the Practice will be closed for half a day from 12:30 on Thursday 5th October.
Why not try a different model of Primary Care - a surgery made up of empowered salaried GPs and Allied Health Professionals?
Mayfield Medical Centre, Farnborough, Hampshire are recruiting for Salaried GP Positions. We are building a new model for primary care – no partners - we are all salaried and have a fantastic team of allied health professionals, receptionists and administrators to work with, all of us employed by our local GP federation.
Because everyone is salaried, there is an equal opportunity for staff to influence the direction taken.
We made it through these interesting times with the help of some great locums and a brilliant skill mix team (see below), but we would love to have one or two more regular salaried GP colleagues.
North East Hampshire CCG was a Vanguard project site, so we are ahead of the game having piloted many of the things that are now in the GP contract.
The team around you will let you hit the ground running and support you to grow and develop.
With a really interesting practice population, now is a great time to join and influence how we provide good, manageable primary care.
Salus Medical Services Ltd. is a non-profit organisation – Mayfield runs at cost any ‘profit’ goes back into the surgery/local services that support it such as new roles, equipment or development of our people – we really aim to make General Practice feel better for our clinicians.
The local management team is made up of department and clinical leads and is supported by Salus’ Senior Management Team. In addition, there is oversight from the CCG and experienced independent clinicians via a management board.
- Flexible 3-7 sessions.
- £10-£11k per session, based on experience & administrative responsibilities (negotiable).
- Competitive annual leave and study leave.
- Excellent location on Surrey/Hampshire borders - good access to the M3 and 35-minute train service to Central London but with beautiful countryside nearby.
- Outstanding local schools.
- 6 Doctor Practice (9,500 patients), well supported by a strong multi-disciplinary team.
- Home visits undertaken by Paramedic Practitioners.
- Direct Access Mental Health Support Worker on site 5 days per week.
- Full time Clinical Pharmacist.
- Practice-based Paramedic Practitioner.
- Direct access First Contact Physiotherapist.
- Modern, purpose-built premises.
- Strong links with the aspirational/effective Farnborough Primary Care Network, and particularly good relationships with other local practices and CCG primary care team.
- CQC ‘good’ rating in all domains.
- Consistently high achieving QOF practice.
- IT Systems: EMIS Web, EPS & eRD advocates, Docman 10, eConsult, AccuRx.
Please contact our HR Manager Sarah Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions, or to arrange a visit.